Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Public hearings were held in Williamsport and Charleroi, PA, where testimony was heard from experts on weather issues, private citizens, and emergency personnel. Written testimony was also submitted from various state and federal agencies. Specific issues addressed through correspondence include: flooding along Bald Eagle Creek in Clinton County, PA in relation to Foster Joseph Sayers Dam and Reservoir; flood control procedures in the Susquehanna River Basin; and flooding of the Cheat River...
Special Committee to Examine Matters Related to the Nuclear Accident at Three Mile Island, HR 48, 1979-1980
Scope and Contents The Special Committee to Examine Matters Related to the Nuclear Accident at Three Mile Island pursuant to House Resolution 48 is an outstanding resource for researchers interested in the Three Mile Island (TMI) Accident, nuclear energy, emergency planning, and recovery from disaster.� The Special Committee held public hearings and meetings in an attempt to better understand mistakes and successes during the accident as well as during the recovery process.� These hearing, public...
- Subject: Susquehanna River X
- General Public Utilities Corporation 1
- Governor's Commission on Three Mile Island (Pa.) 1
- Metropolitan Edison Company 1
- Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission 1
- Pennsylvania. Dept. of Environmental Resources 1
- Special Committee to Examine Matters Related to the Nuclear Accident at Three Mile Island, HR 48 1
- Special Committee to Study Weather-Related Problems pursuant to House Resolution 275 1
- Thornburgh, Richard (1932-) 1
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission 1
- United States. National Weather Service 1 ∧ less