Photograph of Alexander Ramsey
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of 1 albumen photograph, signed by Alexander Ramsey.
- circa 1863
- Matthew Brady Studio (attributed) (Organization)
0.25 Cubic Feet
1 Item other_unmapped
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Originals
multi-part note content
Other Descriptive Information
Personal Papers and Governors Papers at the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Ramsey, Alexander, 1815-1903
- Hayes, Rutherford Bichard, 1822-1893
- Minnesota. Governor (1849-1853 : Ramsey)
- Minnesota. Governor (1860-1863 : Ramsey)
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives. Office of the Chief Clerk
- United States. Congress. House.
- United States. Congress. Senate
- Archon Finding Aid Title
- Description rules
- Language of description